Tralalala... ♥

Friday, February 2, 2007

I'm an alien. :)

Oh gosh, haha. :) I have this new blog and I feel like an alien here. Haha! Darn. It is sooo confusing. :) Tabulas is easier to use. Haha So, I'm not really sure if I'll keep on posting things here. :D Oh well, I'll try. Haha!

Hmm. Where do I start? Haha.

Happenings in my life are neither exciting nor boring right now. :) I'm having my "daily" routine and I'm getting sick and happy about it. Haha!

1. I wake up at around 12 to 1 in the afternoon.
2. I eat if I want to.
3. I watch almost all the programs in the television.
4. I lay down in bed for the whole day.
5. I take a bath.
6. I sleep in the morning.

OMG. Can you imagine that? Haha. I have no idea on what more to say. :) I think my brain is just too tired to write and write stuff. Heee. :D Bye Bye. :)

**Eesah, is this okay now? Haha. Wake up! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Blabla said...

yes you're an alien. :)) ahaha! but i love you even if you're the craziest and weirdest alien ever! :p heehee! :D

February 3, 2007 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home