Tralalala... ♥

Friday, February 2, 2007

Happy Birthday! :)

HABERDAY TO ME! :))

Oh great, I missed blogging. ) Anyway, I'll just make kwento about the things that happened to me these past few days. :D OH, I had my birthday on the 28th of January. My friends and I went to the usual place, Glorietta, on the 27th to celebrate my birthday! wee. It was fun! We watched Deja Vu. [a horror movie. -Bettina] Oh gosh, it was AMAZING. Seriously, it was a nice movie. We thought that we'd just get bored and leave the theatre without finishing it, but we really enjoyed it! haha. Thanks to D. Washington. haha! Then, we went around the mall and found something to buy. We also decided to eat kwek kwek but it was time for them to leave, except for Ampy. ) So Ampy and I, together with Jc, Erin and Paowey were the one who TRIED to eat those damn eggs. ) The taste was awful! haha. ) [because of the plain vinegar that was like spicy? haha.] Then, we went to Starbucks after eating and they all left.. But still, Ampy was there for me. haha! DRAMA. So yeah, I think that was it. Haha! On the next day, my family and I went for dinner at Sakae Sushi. But first, we heard mass, ate at Mcdonald's for merienda, looked around the mall and ate dinner. haha! Okay. I'm tired. Haha!

I just thank my family and friends for making my birthday the simplest yet the most exciting birthday I have ever had. haha! [whatever.] Thanks to the people who greeted and who didn't. Haha!

And thanks to a person who spilled whatever he saw. Oh man, I adore you. Damn you. Haha! Goodluck and Shut up. Live your own life. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Blabla said...

nabasa ko na to ah. ahaha :p

February 3, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home