Tralalala... ♥

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hyper.

I really don't feel like writing but I think I just have to post something in here. REMEMBRANCE. Hahahaha.

First week in college was awesome! :) New friends, new professors, new faces, new world. Really. Oh by the way, I'm currently taking up BS-N at MakatiMed. :) Anywaysss, meeting new people is really fun. I have a new set of friends with two old friends (Ayesa and Intia). Hahaha. Calling out Daboyssss and Hephep Hooray, I miss you girlalooosss already! :)) I don't know why we just have fun laughing till the end of our classes, sitting anywhere available (talking about a broken chair, here :D). And oh, before I forget, Greggyyyy, the best friend of all is the best! He always sleeps in class but knows each one of us. Oha, saan ka pa! Hahaha. :)) But lahat ng bagay may kapalit. Our laughter is equal to tons of schoolwork to do. T_____T Ohwell. That's the main reason I go to school though.

sEXIMIUS mini-reunion earlier! I went to CSR at around 9.30 in the morning to wait for my friends and get our yearbooks together. Plant with my lover and met with my friends again. HAHA.

I missed Jo and Mkat (my seatmates) include Ariane too, terribly. I couldn't express how happy I was seeing them again. Hahaha. Langya, special mention kayo dito. =)) Oh well.

Dv my babe, I wasn't able to see you kanina. TAE. Darating ka daw eh.

Hoyy VVDMNZ+Louise+Angel= Isa pa kayo! Namiss ko kayo although we weren't really able to bond together kanina. Hahahah. Next time ulit! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home