Tralalala... ♥

Friday, December 14, 2007

The "UGH" Day. T_____T

Okay. I wasn't really pissed off or anything but there were just unexpected things that happened. Haha. Well, I started the day right though. I woke up feeling relaxed and all but then BOOM! Hahaha!

First, heels day! But my heels just didn't go with me. I mean like, it didn't support me all the way. Hahahaha. It wasn't mine in the first place. :)) It was owned by the goddamn shoe cabinet. My REAL shoes were missing. Darn, mehn. Hahahaha. OHWELL! Thanks to Trixie and Stek for saving me through the day. :))

--Had a test in Health and THE.

Next, I forgot my not-so-velvety black wallet at home. DEYM! Haha. But thanks to Sham for lending me money. Haha. Gotta pay her tomorrow. :)

I think this was the last, I failed my Calculus test. T___T This really made me sad. Oh well. I just have to make bawi this coming exam. Haha.

The catechism kids ended my day well. There were 22 new children so I made 22 new friends! Hahaha! The session earlier was fun. :) Thanks to them for putting a smile on my face although playing with them really made me tired. Haha.

Thank you, Lord. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home