Tralalala... ♥

Monday, February 5, 2007

It's Sunday! ♥

Wipeee! I had sooo much fun this day. :) My family and I heard mass then went to the mall. :D We were soo tired looking around yet I was so fond of finding clothes to buy! Grabbed my Mum's and sister's hands to go to each shop. Hee. :) [and it was a success! =))] After looking around the whole mall, it was time to eat dinner, so we did eat. Haha! There was this new (stupid) waitress who wasn't able to understand what our orders were. Haha! My dad ordered for tuna sisig but then they gave us two pork sisig. :)) The waitress thought that my dad ordered for two na sisig. =)) Haha! Oh well. I just found it funny. :))

What else?

After eating, we decided to go to The Fort. :) Tambay lang. :)) We stayed at Serendra and had coffee. :) Again, Addie and I went to The Face Shop. Haha! I was so eager to buy another nail polish but I thought, "kakabili ko lang ng 2 colors about a week ago." Painting your nails is just sooo addictive. :)) Haha! I just can't stop collecting nail paints. :)) While Addie was really desperate to buy the lip gloss but she didn't have money. Haha! She was kind of envious cos I bought one at The Body Shop. Haha! Oh well, soo much for girl stuff. Haha!

At about 20 past 10, we went home feeling very happy because of the weather. Haha! The weather these days are just perfect. Haha! :D It's really fun to stay outside. [but I don't stay outside. :))]

I think that's just about it. :) I just feel really happy and tired because of the never-ending laughs and walks we had earlier. :)

Thank you , Lord. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home