Tralalala... ♥

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kuratsa Boholana

Yesterday was THE day. Haha. I went to Powerplant, met up with my groupmates and had lunch/merienda at Starbucks.

FOLK DANCE PRACTICE! ;D
YUMMY FOOD AT JEDD'S. [Thanks to your mom, dear. :)]
Walkathon with Alex, Jedd, Aubrey, Monch and Kim.
Tricycle trip with Kimmie, my love. <3

MCDO. :)
Nice seeing you again, pare.

Mygally. Not really in the mood. T_____T
It's sem-break and breaks just make my heart breaks.
HAHAHA LABO.

But darn, I missed you, paparapapao. :))
Baduy. :[

Hayyay. Here I go again. Hahaha.
Can't express how I feel right now. T_T

OH WELL.

People say that I just have to let you know how I feel and perhaps, this is the best way to say...


I still love you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home