Tralalala... ♥

Monday, November 12, 2007

random.

Hmm. Haven't updated this thingo lately.

I've been too busy doing stuff. T____T But not really. Haha. Labo ko talaga ever. :) Tonight was sort of a 'free night' for me. :)) I'll be one of the facilatators of the 2nd year interaction sooooo NO CLASSES for me tomorrow. :))
[goodluck na lang sa paghabol].

Ohwell.

Still busy for the school play. Geddemet. I think it'll be 2 weeks from now? WAAAA. I'm efffiiinnn' nervous. AND PRESSURED. AND WORRIED, TOO! :))We haven't done the whole blocking thing, still have no idea how to sing without the vocals, costume changing, EVERYTING. Geeddeemmeeet. Hahaha.

OHWELL AGAIN. Hahahaha.

Oh oh oh. Early this morning was a BIGGG shame for me. I arrived at school 10 to 7, I think. Reached the classroom then boom! I'd be the sharer daw. Mygally. I had no idea what the Gospel was, no idea what to say. really. I WASN'T PREPARED. It was suchhhhhh a shame, kidd. O_o I was in front of the CSR community talking non-sense. Fudge, mehn.
[it was a rush, yo.]

IDK. I feel bad about that. I still feel like I wasn't able to share what I had to share. Get me? :)) ohwell.


Basta. :))
Call me, and I'll tell you the whole story. Hahaha kidding.

One more thing! T___T
Geddemmett. Someone's using my name! T_T
IS THIS HOW FAMOUS I AM? hahahhahaha. Kidding.
[damn you, don't let me know who you are for I'll most probably shave your fckin' hair.]

iamfallingevenmoreinlovewithyou. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home