Tralalala... ♥

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gomenasai.

So I told him to stop.

I don't know. It just popped into my mind. I thought nothing would really happen to us so I decided to put an end to what's he's doing. (Gad, he's the 7th(?) guy I dumped in 2 months:/)

I feel guilty everytime he calls me and I don't answer. Everytime he sends me messages and I don't reply. Everytime I make excuses just to cover up for my mistakes...

I'm tired of doing these. I'm sick of all the dramas. Of everything...
Perhaps I need time for myself. I need to focus on myself alone...

TO YOU: I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry... Thank you for respecting my decision. Thanks for being there all the time; for your patience and understanding. Super thank you. :) Someone better deserves what you're giving me right now. Just go and look for her. You will soon find her for sure. I hope you'd soon be okay. Goodluck! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Hazey,

It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

October 22, 2008 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger The Raven said...

Hello Beautiful, very pretty blog and very felt your words. I will be visiting to you followed. Greetings from Argentina

November 1, 2008 at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home