Tralalala... ♥

Monday, October 13, 2008

Losers never win. :D

I saw EVERYTHING.

* You even posted it for everyone, aye? That's how nice you are. Do you think I'll leave a comment and say things you're expecting me to say? Boo you! :))
* And to you little girl, you're pathetic. Stop following every inch of what I do. You can't get anything from me. Leave me and you'll be safe.
* Also you, young man. Stop pretending you know nothing. I'm not stupid, ok?
* To you Greenman, please stop thinking you're still in me. Stop being a fan of my posts, you won't see anything about you. But I think you have to continue viewing my pictures to see how far I am to where you are right now. HAHAHA. I'm in the NP and you're in SP for heaven's sake! =)) A little advice for you: Be sure of what you're doing now cos you might regret it later. :)

Hey you, tall man. Stop being sooo dramatic. Haha. Just wait, I might tell you I love you too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home