Tralalala... ♥

Saturday, October 4, 2008

O-tanjoubi omeditou!

O~tanjoubi wa omeditou, Coby san! :D He's eight years old now. :>

Anyways. Intrigues are part of me, I guess. HAHAHA. :P

Tingin ng tingin dito. Wala naman kayong makikita. I dare you, why don't you guys leave a comment here? bumebenta ngayon eh. :)) Oh well.

Para naman matuwa kayo. Sige, I'll tell you about my life now. I wanted to keep this sana but then there are people who don't stop thinking about... the past? haha kidding. bitter! He's still a part though. :P

I'm happy. I am really. There's this someone who makes me smile everyday. There's this someone who never forgets to brighten up my day although rain keeps on pouring. Hahaha! I don't know what will happen to us in the near future. Perhaps we would end up being together or stay the way we are now. Basta the bottomline is, I am happy. :> since when? i think a month and a half now. :>

Befriend me, I'll tell you the whole story. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home