Tralalala... ♥

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hearts day. :)

TODAY MATTERS (Joe Sica)

Death never leaves you as it finds you; it changes your perspective, forcing you to realize how temporary everything is in life.

Death does that-challenges us not to take each other for granted, reminds us to say "I love you" right now. Show your loved ones how much you care with a hug or a kiss-now. At the funeral home, it will be too late.

Death has an unreality about it. You think you're going to wake up and everything is going to be as it was before, but it just isn't true. Death is final.

Death opens our eyes, showing us that the only time that matters is right now. Death teaches us a simple lesson: Forget about yesterday-it's over-and tomorrow may never come, but we haven't seen today before, so live it as well as you possibly can. Stop putting things off. The only people who should be afraid of death are those who haven't lived, those who say, "I'll do it when I get around to it," "I tell him I love him tomorrow." If you don't live today, your "tomorrows" will to run out. Live life now, tell people now, when their eyes are open, "I love you."

Tomorrow it might be too late.

OHHH~~


Happy Valentine's Day!!!


I love you. Yiee. Haha. Remember: Tomorrow might be too late.
I feel better now, very happy that my life's back to normal. :)

Happy 14 to Eesah and Lemy. :) Wishing you the best. Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home