Tralalala... ♥

Sunday, February 11, 2007

A TRALALA DREAM. :))

I had a bad dream last night, a really bad dream. It was odd and scary. I
couldn't understand why I dreamt of such.


Coby and I were at home. We were fooling around making paper shoes. I
checked on our two dogs and I was amazed that they'd grown really big. The other dog changed its colour, but the face was still the same while the other one was really firm and strong.


Until the setting changed out of the ordinary...

I was captured by bandits. [If they were really bandits.] They were wearing
camouflage pants and black shirts. Their heads were shaved and their bodies
were as big as the wrestlers. They had guns and water bottles. [Too bad, they
didn't have roses. :))]


I was terrified. Shaking to death. I couldn't speak... I was thinking what to do.
'I needed to get my brother, Coby,' that was all I thought of. I was trying to
sneak where he was at, but every time I try, the bandits were shooting me. I
was like playing patintero inside the cubicle; staying away from the bullet
that would kill me.
Pretending to be strong, I asked one of the bandits if I
could see my brother but, I failed. He just gave me a bottle of dirty water to
drink for my lips were trembling. I was shocked that there were women with
them. Old women that were teachers. I was much more horrified. Why would
the teachers be with them?


I had random thoughts. A lot of ideas came running through my mind...

They shot me. HEADSHOT.

I woke up...
Stunned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home