Tralalala... ♥

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Man, it's a hot one.


Okay, my day was just painful and happy.

Early in the morning, I had dysmenorrhoea that killed me in pain. T.T
I had a weird feeling of breathlessness and dizziness that had put me to sleep. When I woke up, I thanked God that, somehow, I felt better. :) But the bad thing, I wasn't able to take my entrance test at CSR. T.T [i'll do it on Thursday, anyway. Haha.]

Currently, my siblings are so hyper dancing and singing around the room. :)) Addie is trying to piss me off by dancing with her big bum in front of me. Haha! :D [She's an addict. Haha 'kidding.]

Anyway, now it's Josh's turn to sing (smoke in the water) but he stopped. Weird. Now, the microphone is with Coby; a boy who cannot read that well and lives by guessing the lyrics of the song. Haha!

Oh blanche, STOP. I'm speechless because my mood just turned into something different. Haha.

What could that be? :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home