Tralalala... ♥

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

woohoo. :)

Uh-huh. :) I'm sooo like bored. As usual. Haha!

Talking to my bestie right now, making me feel better. :) Thanks a lot, bestie! Love.

Oh well. Bestie's right, hindi dapat ako gina-ganun. Haha!

And besides, there's a lot of other O-> out there. :)) A lot better. [one of them is my bestie. hahahha!]

Anyway, I'm currently addicted to Azure's song, "Stick Around". Thanks to baobao for letting me know about it. :)

"Whenever you're sad
Whenever you're crying
I'll be the one who wipes away your tears
Whenever you're cold
Whenever you need me
I'll be the one who runs to you
And give you my love
Will you know how much I love you
So you better not let me down
I'm not asking for too much
Baby, just stick around"

That isn't for YOU. feeler. Bleh. >:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home