Tralalala... ♥

Sunday, February 25, 2007

zozozombiiee. :))

OH YEAH. I missed blogging. :) Anyway, I was shocked when I checked my blog yesterday. There were frogs everywhere! That's why I changed it. :) AGAIN. T.T

Hmmm...

Yesterday was the day. :)) I was with Ampy the whole day but it was supposed to be with the whole Vv. O_o From 1 to 7, we just window-shopped. Haha. :)) Bought tube tops. [getting ready for summer? Haha. Not really.]
By 7 something, we met with Cammy and had dinner? :p Then, I went home by 9. :)

Tired and sleepy.

I super had fun with those girls. :) Thanks a lot! love love,,

Oh gosh, i don't know what to say. NO hangover. :) Success. Hahahaha. :p
Ah yeah, my old phone was formatted. T.T 'Special' messages were erased.

Do you think these are signs?

Of what? IDK. :))

"The beautiful girl was buried and the heavens broke out
In a beautiful spring shower, a cry for their loss.
She was the most beautiful girl in the world.

Look around you.
Aren't there a lot of plain faces?
Take a good look
A real good look or you might miss out
On that beautiful person.

Forever. "
--Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beholder; Author Unknown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home