Tralalala... ♥

Sunday, August 24, 2008

:)

Blog. Hahaha. Goodbye to Blanche the shopper. Hello to Blanche the homebuddy. =))) I can't understand myself. My mother couldn't understand me as well. I was supposed to go shopping earlier but I told them to leave me. =)) EMO. Oh well.

I'm home alone. They're still out kasi. Gaaaaaaah. : I tried to study Chemistry kanina but I suddenly fell asleep. HAHAHA. My mum called me up and asked what's happening to me. I don't know either. =))

Ohwell.
He finally talked to me. :)
Thank God for answering my prayer. :D

Sana tuloy tuloy na 'tong pagiging magkaibigan natin. Hindi lang ngayong gabi tayo mag-uusap. Sana habang may bukas, may usap. HAHA. Okay na ko sa ganito. Atleast I know you're happy now. Dapat maging happy na din ako for you. :) I'm really thankful for tonight. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home