Tralalala... ♥

Friday, September 5, 2008

CONFUSED.

No classes for today. HAHA. Again, I was supposed to be doing a lot lot lot of things but I just couldn't start. HAHA.

I saw my ex yesterday. And I missed him, terribly. I tried to act as if nothing happened between the two of us. I tried to be a friend to him and I guess, I did.

When I woke up earlier, the first thing that came into my mind was him. I don't know why. I just suddenly remembered him. :| I missed everything about him. I suddenly wanted to talk to him. Akala ko, okay na ako. I thought I was over him. But now, I'm thinking... Guess I'm wanting him back again despite of everything that happened a month ago. Although he did nothing but to tease me yesterday, I realized that it was a sweet thing. I don't know.

I am confused of totally letting him go or keep holding on to him. Gaaad.
Oh well. Perhaps what I can just do is to let things as it should be; to let him do what he wants and just be happy for him...


Should I stay this way or do something for him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home