Tralalala... ♥

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello. :D

I'm physically, mentally and emotionally tired. I swear I need atleast 3 days of rest. I don't know why I feel this way. It is just so tiring having your body, mind and heart work all at the same time. Sometimes I want to set aside my heart but something's pulling me not to.

They say, 'love without expecting to be loved in return'. It makes me wonder why. Don't I deserve to be loved by someone I love? I even sometimes think that person is selfish but there's nothing I can do. Perhaps... I don't know. HAHA. There's a part of me saying I should stop and let go but I really can't understand what's pulling me back. Perhaps, it's still L.O.V.E.

I admit everytime we talk, I feel less pain. I don't feel bitterness rather. Although he tells me things a girl wouldn't want to hear from a guy she's inlove with for the rest of her life, I see it a challenge. I don't know why it makes me strong. Well, stronger. Some people tell me, if they were in my place, they would probably break down and give up. But I am different. I can't understand myself everytime I'm being rejected and forgotten, I'd do things to make them feel I am not worth of their rejection.

Several things are just so unclear to me. I can't understand him and even myself too. Perhaps we both need time to realize our worth and purpose for each other. We both have to ponder on what we can do to make us better. We need time. Only time.

Sorry for this, I just believe we are meant to be together. Although trials are continuously coming our way, I know with God, we'll get through this. I know we will. :)

Just keep holding on.
Prayers are powerful and with God, all things are possible. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home