Tralalala... ♥

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's been a while. :P

Okay. I'm kind of 'free' tonight. HAHAHA. Intrams lang so I really have nothing to do until tomorrow. :D Thank God atleast my brain can rest for 2 days. Haha!

A lot of things has been happening.
Too many things to tell.
Too many things to talk about.

And it would really take long for me to tell you everything. Just go and find everything out. Hahahaha. Especially YOU who is very intrigued about my life. (Points out to the girl who asks her friend from the States to view this effin' blog just because she's freakin' scared that I might find out her f*ckin' IP Address and her forest-y house. *laughs really hard*)

Well anyway, my subjects now are killing my neurons already. All I can do is to go to sleep after school, wake up and study study study! I can't even watch tv anymore. Ugh okay, part of me is saying I should shift course, but I have and I know I can do this. Haha! I WILL. Definitely. :D

I'm terribly missing someone right now cos he's not talking to me. :/ Sushiiiiiii. :(

(Hey you Cretin a.k.a. Stalker, mag-investigate ka na! :D)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgomgomg. :((

December 5, 2008 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Hazey,
I am happy to be again on your blog.
Now I want to send to you a message of the season that we are in or living.
"Merry Christmas and a happy new Year."
Very kind:
Geraldo

December 23, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home