Tralalala... ♥

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Acceptance. :)

My long-term holiday isn't going well. I'm getting sick of my everyday activities and I'm experiencing too much twinge. T.T I'm in doubt if it is just because of what happened for the past two weeks or plainly boredom. ^^

Not being in school for four months now makes me really stupid. Stupid in a way that I think I don't realise what I'm doing anymore; decisions, styles and the like. WAA. If you get what I mean. Perhaps I'm like this because I still can't accept what has happened.

Oh, ACCEPTANCE. :)

I'm so slow realising that he has moved on while I'm still here standing, waiting for nothing. Maybe I'm over-reacting. Well, he doesn't care. Haha!

I know for sure this will come to an end. I can do this. :))


A: Hey, do you still know who I am?
B: Yes, you are A.
A: Yeah, that's just my name... Add some description.
B: A is my ex-girlfriend and my friend.

Here's a big WOW. :D I feel great. :) Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home