Tralalala... ♥

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Family Trip. :)

GREAT. :) I had a very good time with my family today. :D My mum woke me up early and so my other siblings. :) We didn't know that they were planning to go somewhere different cos we're always bonding around the every mall! Haha. So we prepared ourselves and drove to Tagaytay. :D Relaxed, ate at Taal Vista Hotel, took photos, wondered about the crater of the volcano, and a lot lot lottttt moooreee. :D

At around four in the afternoon, my two little siblings were soo excited to go horse-riding. AGAIN. So we went there. :) After an hour, we decided to go home but bought some fruits first. :)

TRAVELLED... tra..ve..ll..eedd...

We had dinner in Alabang, window-shopped a little and rode the bump car for a while.

Oh, Josh and I bought dance step something for PS2. Haha! So I can exercise more often. Haha. The CD was good cos you get to choose or insert your own CD for your own type of music and the songs installed were modern. :) It was really fun. :)

Hm, I think that's just about it. :) I'm a bit tired and still gotta do something. :) Good night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home