Tralalala... ♥

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Last Day of School. [for them. haha.]

OMG. I feel lazy to tell you everything that happened yesterday. :) I'll just give the summary. Haha. :D

♥ My friends and I met up in Glorietta, too bad Ionne wasn't able to come as well as Quisha.
♥ Played in Timezone the whole afternoon.
♥ Ian came. Haha. We missed him. :)
♥ We used his timezone card to play dance revo and guitar freaks. Haha. USERS. j/k.
♥ I went home at around 9.30.
♥ Starbucks with parents.
♥ A shitty thing happened. Or it was like, I ______ to a shitty animal. Ergh. X)
♥ Slept at 3 in the morning. T.T

Gr. I hate it. I don't know how to write. Don't even know how to express what I feel right now. T.T


It just sucks. T.T

[happy 15 to Nikka and Edizza.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home