Tralalala... ♥

Friday, March 16, 2007

What A Day. :D

I woke up around 12.30 and did everything I had to do. I was kind of bored yet when the moon started to show up, there was something exciting or perhaps annoying and strange happened. My childhood friends came to visit me earlier. They were very noisy but I was happy to see them again. :) An hour later, my 'uncle' who happened to be my enemy, came. I was really annoyed cos he was not allowed to go inside our house but he did. Damn. He has the thickest face ever!~ He went in and hugged me. He didn't say a single word. He looked at me and I just said, "yes?". Still, he did not say anything. I was shocked. :O After all the things he did, does he think a hug can melt my heart?

Oh, F him. A hug isn't enough. It takes time and this is not yet the right time to forget everything. I may not forget what he did but atleast to forgive him right now? I can't.

Maybe I'm still waiting for the magic word. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home