Tralalala... ♥

Thursday, September 6, 2007

I need an inspiration. ♥

Okay okay. :)) I'm a bit hyper today.
But not in the mood to write something sensible. Haha. :P

Morning:
Our adviser told us yesterday that she would be announcing our ranks today.
And yes, she did after her "pambibitin". [lecture and seatwork]
Hahaha.

TENTENENENTENEN!!!

Omg. I was so nervous. My hands were trembling. [Actually not. Haha.]
I was shocked with the averages of my other classmates.
Everyone's low this year unlike the previous years.

[drum roll...]

My rank's 4.5. Ka-tie ko si Jo.
Haha. As usual.
But yeah, still super happy because eight of us are running for honours. [too bad, not 10.]
Yess. :))

[Sorry but I'm just happy. Haha.]

OKAY. ENOUGH.

I wrote something again during Eco time. :))
Pasaway. [yeah, i know.]

10.23AM
I'm bored. And yeah, I'm being naughty. Haha! We're currently talking about the factors that influence the elasticity of supply blah blah---technology, expectation, no. of sellers, costs, price of related products, subsidy.

Wala lang. I'm having random thoughts right now.
I can't stop thinking about the 'inspiration' thingo. Haha
Woah. We're in expectation pa lang. TAGOS. :))
Anyway, back to what I was talking about.
I told Eesah what I knew last night.
And she was like, "ayaw niya sa luma?:))"

Oo nga, ayaw mo ba sa luma? Hahaha.

That's all. BOW.
I'll listen muna. :))

--------------------------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger ♥ Ej ♥ said...

blanche! :D

September 7, 2007 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Hazey said...

elena! haha.

September 7, 2007 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger ♥ Ej ♥ said...

weh? elena ka jan :P haha.
hazel! :D

September 8, 2007 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)) thanks for mentioning thy name! ((:

September 19, 2007 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Hazey said...

hahahahha.. adik ka talaga JO:))

September 19, 2007 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home