Tralalala... ♥

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Post-entry. Haha. ♥

26 August 2006
Sunday


07.35 AM

My god. The test hasn't started. T___T Although I'm inside the classroom already, we're still waiting for it to be filled. By the way, I'm currently here in Ramon Magsaysay High school to take the PMA entrance exam. Too bad, I don't know anyone here. Haha.

The room has no a/c, windows are widely open and the sun is striking through my skin. There are only 3 girls at the moment, including me, of course. Haha. And 9 boys plus one who has just arrived. I hope to be friends with them laterrrr. Hee! :D

My dad asked one of the facilitators earlier, the test proper would probably start after lunch! So I have no idea of what to do this morning. T___T Probably sit here alone or make chitchats with new friends. One more thing, I have no idea where and what to eat! This is my first time to go to this place. I can see the train passing; hear the never-ending honks of the trucks and buses. Whew! I don't know what I'll be at the end of the day. Hahaha.

9.12 AM
WALA PA RING TEST! Oha! My goodness! The test will really be starting in the afternoon. Still got no one to talk to. T___T LONER! Yes, I know. Oh well! There’s this cute guy behind me. Wahahaha. [I’m entertaining myself, okay? :))] So yeah, he’s cute but too serious. Well well well. I’m after the cuteness lang! Hahahaha.

I should’ve come late! T___T I’m hungry, exhausted and feeling very sick already. Sun is not striking but there’s still no ventilation in here.
HOTNESS.

This would be a very long day guys.
Good luck to me. :))


(That was the end of what I wrote on my magic notebook. Hahahaha.)

And I don’t have plans to tell you everything. This entry’s too long already. You’ll be sick reading it. Haha.
That’s all, folks!
Have a good night. :D


Opppsssiieee, I almost forgot.
It's BESTIE's birthday today! :)
Happy happy birthday, Ian dude. Hahaha. :P
i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home