Tralalala... ♥

Saturday, August 18, 2007

BLAM. ♥

It's Saturday. :)
Lovin' this day. Haha. :D

Thank God. :)

Oh well. Last night was 'okay'. I think. I cried because of something stupid. Well maybe, I just LOVE hurting myself. I ask questions that shouldn't be asked. Haha. CURIOSITY GUYS.

And there was this person who answered me. Truthfully, perhaps.
I wasn’t so sure if what he said was the truth or plainly out of his irritation.
Still hurts, though. :(

When I woke up, I received a message from him. Tears wanted to fall.
Don’t ask me why, I just don’t know.

Now, I want to stop myself from aching. Talking. Being open.
I just really want to shut my mouth from saying or asking things that I believe will hurt me again.


TO YOU:
What you’ve said and done was enough.
And don’t worry; I’ll try my best to stay away from you.
FOR NOW. Heee.
Maybe months later, I’d be okay.
I’d be happy like what you are right now. :D
Good luck. See you in a couple of months!
Haha. ;p



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home