Tralalala... ♥

Sunday, August 19, 2007

God is Love. ♥

I went to visit my youngest brother, Coby, at the hospital. Heard that he has water in his lungs. =(( Ohwell. I trust that God will heal him.

....

I read him books, played with him, chatted and fed him. I knew he was very happy. By nine, we decided to go home and just visit him the next day. His jolly face turned into a 'fake' smile. He was sad, I know. And I could see in his eyes that he wanted to cry. I, too, but I had to show him how to be strong, so I did.

He's a brave boy. He'll recover soon.
I have a great faith in God.
Praise Him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Early this morning, I also heard that my great grandmother in the States died.
May she rest in peace.
I'll miss her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, it's about me.
I'm doing fine. That's it. Haha.
Gaaah. Mixed Emotions.
I miss Coby. =((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home