Tralalala... ♥

Friday, August 10, 2007

HEY. <3

Okay. Today was actually the day of… I have no idea! =)) We had our maths test and yes, it was easy. :)) Sana ganun na lang palagi yung test. Hahaha. By four, I had my catechism again with those cute kids. I just love them because I just feel so close to them. Nye. =)) But seriously, yes though we only see each other on Fridays. Haha!

I got home by 6 then slept. :D
One more thing, I’m having my allergies. T___T
I couldn’t stop sneezing. Hahaha.


AUGUST 09, 2007

hey hey you you, i could be your girlfriend. :))

I'm bored. Well, I'm always bored. Exams are over and I feel so free now. Actually not.

There are things that make me think too much again. Take note: negatively. : I'm really hating this feeling. I get to hurt others just because of one person. Imagine that? Ohwell. That person's insensitive. Hate you. Hahaha. [I'm being ironic, okay? =))]

Although I really feel bad at this very moment, I feel like dancing. Weirdness. And yeah, this is why I'm hot. Hahahaha. :))
And baby do you wanna like this? like this? like this?

Gaaaah. I'm not myself right now. Pardon me.
Random shit. :

Oh oh well well. School's back tomorrow. Gala day.
Maths test AGAIN.
Goodluck to me. To us.
ilysm. <3

saayyy whaaaattt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home