Tralalala... ♥

Sunday, October 14, 2007

PINK AND WHITE. ♥

Okkkkaaaaayyyyy.
DLSU College Entrance Test earlier.
8am-12.30pm

My gally. Hahaha. I was sooo happy because I saw my elementary schoolmates though I really didn't recognise them easily. Hahaha. They look different now. Well maybe, I look different too. Hahahaha.

I also saw my vintage sis, Megann, for the very first time! Hahaha. Though I wasn't really able to chat with her cos we were in our own groups.
Nice to see you, sis. :)

The testing room...
EXIMIUS and some girls from AC. :)

The test...
It's effff... hard. BOW.
But the english and filipino essays were easy. :D

Although I'm not really sure if I want to be in that uni next year, still want to pass. :D
Again, I'm asking for your prayers. :)

Thank God for this day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home