Tralalala... ♥

Friday, October 12, 2007

Dancing with Myself.

Uh huh. I AM SOOO BORED.

I have a lot of projects to do but I'm too lazy to start writing, making, answering them. Hahahaha. Ohwell.

Physics--long exam. reaction paper. puzzle.
Filipino--talaarawan. [i need 10 entries, i think.]
THE-- icing. weaving thing. bazaar idea.
English--theme writing.
Computer--poster/movie cover.

When laziness strikes, talo ka talaga.

Hayyay. Exams just finished yesterday. Thank God.
Really praying to get pleasing scores this time. :D

DLSU-ET on Sunday. :)
Goodluck, Eximius. See ya.

Hmm. I'm speechless. :))

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody! :))

I miss you. :D

And friends, I'm terribly missing the old times. :[

Happy holidays, everyone. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home