Tralalala... ♥

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Caramel Frappe.

What a Saturday.
It's like I was thrown away from the earth and landed on Mars.

I woke up at 15 to 1, I think. Ohwell.

Hmmmm. I'm just bored that's why I'm talking in here, though I have nothing to say, really.

Gally. Can't find the words... T_______________________T

It's an emo day today.

I did nothing but to think of that chinese food. :))
Uh, shopao? Hahahaahhaa.


My gally. I really can't understand why I'm going back to my old self. I said I'm okay but the letter he gave made me think too much again.

My god. I'm wanting him back. T____T
Does this make me really stupid? Of course, NOT.
This is love. <3>

I want to talk to him but I just don't have any idea what to say. I want to let him know that perhaps I still feel the same, but I just don't know how to express it. I want to show him that I care, but I just can't move and do something about it.

I think I'm just scared to totally lose him this time.

My friends told me to let him know everything I feel, thinking that I would regret things later, but myself doesn't really want to. They told me to talk to him, but I really can't find things to say. T___T [I'm quiet now when it comes to talking to him. Hahahaha.] I'm not so sure if I really have to say all of these. I'm just hoping that when I tell everyone about this thingy, I'd have peace of mind. hahaha. LABO.

Maybe this is the effect of drinking coffee, eh? corny.

Hayay. I wish I could make things right; I could bring back everything from the past; I could correct all the mistakes I did.

It's been 7 months and close to a year, yet I still feel the same.
Nothing has changed. :|

Oh well. I think I have to stop this shitty thing. Hahahah.
It would make no good. no sense. Hahaha.


I wish I have the powers to capture his <3 again. Hahahaha. :D

Where can I buy a LOVE POTION?
HHAHAHAHAA.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm....
TH un lang :)

October 7, 2007 at 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's th? hahahah. :)) epz ka. bakt ka nandito?:))

October 8, 2007 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home