Tralalala... ♥

Friday, December 26, 2008

UPDATE! :D

I guess I have to update this blog before the year ends, aye? Hahaha. :D Before anything else, I want to greet everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

In a couple of days, 2009 is coming.
New year, new life. :)

I hope January 1st strikes with peace.

Can you imagine all the dramas that happened this year diba? But despite of all those, happiness still never left me. Thank God for a fruitful year. :D

SUPERHUMAN: Thank you so much for bringing light to my life. Although it lasted only for less than a month, your effect on me was great. I'm sorry for hurting you, for bringing you so much pain... I just hope you'd talk to me soon. I wish we would be friends just like before. It's not like you're going anywhere, right? See you soon, Sushi. :) Thank you, again and again. :)

FIRE EXIT: Hey you, I know we haven't spent so much time together now but I want to thank you for trying to be there for me all the time. I love you, bestfriend. :)

PAPAW: You ruined everything! Hahaha. Kidding. :P I want to thank you also for your efforts. For your willingness to change just to get back my trust and love; for always coming back to me although I'm pushing you away. Thank you. :)

CRETIN: Thank you for keeping your mouth shut now. Though I know you're still stabbing me hard behind my back. I want to say sorry for causing you too much trouble. For giving you loads of dramas. You know I didn't do everything intentionally, it just happened. I just wish you true happiness and peace now. I hope you'd grow up and eventually mature. :) And please get a life. :D God bless!

THEBFF'S: You two are so plastic. Last na 'to. Haha. But you know I can't do anything about it. I guess I just have to let everything pass again. :) Hope you might as well change. :D Please grow up. :D

THEBOYSSS: Thank you for being such good friends. :) I love you so much. =*

Important people in my life I really treasure. :D

To everyone, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! May we all have a blessed year ahead. :D God bless us all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home