Tralalala... ♥

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fun, fun, fuuunnnn! :D

Weee. :) I had super fun this day. :D My family and I had an outing somewhere with my Dad's office mates. Hmm. As usual, I didn't swim. I just had a concert for two and a half hours. Nyahaha. :)) Beat that? :)) At first, I was so shy to sing because there was a lot of people but then after singing one song, I didn't stop anymore until my voice broke out. Haha. Shame. I thought nobody wanted to sing but when I put the microphone and song book down, someone got it and sang. Haha. Well, they didn't tell me that they wanted to sing! :)) After having a 'concert', I felt really really tired and hungry. Haha. :))

Okay, fast forward...:))


We ate dinner at The Fort. :) Separated from boys and girls. My mom, sister and I ate at Sushi-ya while my dad, bro and little bro, ate at Giligan's, I think. Haha. Walked around at Serendra and bought stuff. :) My sister, mom and I bought Crocs. :) Weee. Fun! :)) I got the ballet flats again with the strawberry pin on it. Yahoo. :))

By 30 past 9, we decided to go home. :) Getting sick of Krispy Kreme so we didn't buy anymore. Nyahaha. :)

That's it. :D

Thank you, Lord. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home