Tralalala... ♥

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blast. :D

12-13 May

Eesah's and Ionne's birthday celebration! It was soo much fun.. AGAIN. Haha! Ohwell, I just love being with them. :)

SUMMARY:
--Glorietta. The usual place.
--Starbucks
--Surprised Eesah. WOW. Haha.
--Shopping.
--Big Grill

It ended there. No, it didn't. Birthday super friends were the one who should be surprised by things. But I was the one surprised. Eesah, "set" me up again. :) Well, Ampy was 'set' as well. Haha!

Yes, I was surprised.
The surprise: Presence of someone

The presence of that someone didn't make me feel good, seriously. It brought me tons of pain and buckets of tears. Wow.

And every time this happens, I'm melting and I’m losing all I that have.


Anyway, we went to Eesah's house by 30 past 10. :) Slept at 5 to 6 in the morning. :) What fun. :)

Happy birthday to both of you, again. :) I love you, girls.

15 May

Meeting with the VYC.
Nothing much happened. But I was still playing the role of being a "Drama Queen".
Tears. tears. tears.
Thank you for making me feel this feeling. :)

16 May

Induction of officers. Fun. :)
I'm soo excited for the 20th to 21st. We might be having a Medical Mission at Crow Valley, Tarlac. :)
I just loovee outreach programs. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again to you and you and you! I looove yoou :D

May 26, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home