Tralalala... ♥

Friday, May 4, 2007

For when I dream, I dream of you... <3

I woke up at around 30 past 2 in the afternoon because I slept at 5 in the morning. I was busy talking to Ampy, not on reminiscing things but discussing things about LIFE. Wow. We're maturing. Haha kidding. :)

Anyway, I had a very good dream. Really. Haha.
It was sooo much fun.


Highlight: (haha)
--I was in Thailand and our flight back to Manila was cancelled.
--I was with my bestfriend, bestfriend's boyfriend and ex-boyfriend.
[Wow. Lovin' the boyfriend word. Nyaha. Joke.]
--I had two celebrity friends with.
--That's all. Thank you. Haha. Don't want to tell you the whole story. It's mine to keep. ;p


[And, someone whose intrigued about my dream last night might read this. Hahaha.]

----------------------------------------------

Yesterday, the VYC officers had their meeting again. It was again and again, sooo much fun. :) I'm starting to love being with them. Nyahaha. :))

Today, we were, I think, supposed to be inducted but no calls nor messages of 'decent casual' were received and passed on. Haha. Ohwell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home