Tralalala... ♥

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I soooo.... ♥

YESTERDAY was the day. Haha. :)

I went to the hospital to have my x-ray evaluated and my eyes checked.



My spine isn’t straight. Hee. ;p I have to have a therapy to prevent my back from having scoliosis. But yeah, I’m close to it. :( I also have this protruding bone in my chest in which I had my x-ray for the second time yet, they still didn’t see what it really is. Wow, haha! :D
Anyway, I’ll be having my therapy tomorrow. :D

My eyes! For the past two years, my eye grade was just 75/50. Then on November, it became 175/125. Now, after six months, it’s 250/175. What the hell am I doing with my eyes? I’m getting blind. Haha. Well honestly, I’m not happy.

Having eyeglasses all the time is just not good.
Seriously.
Having a blurred vision without glasses is not not not good. :/
And wearing glasses just makes you less attractive. Haha.

Hmm. Maybe you’d think, “Why don’t you wear contact lenses?” I want to, but my mom doesn’t.
Oh oh well well. Haha.

And guys, I have this HUGE crush on my optometrist. <3 He’s sooo cute. Nyahaha. AND! It kind of reminds me of someone. :D

That’s all.

Vv-licious Day TODAY. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home