Tralalala... ♥

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

:)

Hmm. I haven't blogged for almost a week now. I think. :) Nothing exciting has been happening. All is some sort of... BLAH. Anyway...

People who are just too proud of themselves shouldn't live in this wonderful world. People who think that they look awesome and the best are the ones who are actually not what they think. They're pathetic. POOR THEM. :D Let's just pray for them to realise who and what they really are.

Hoping they'll learn how to knock their heads. :)


This poem has no connection with my entry above. :) I just feel like posting it. :)

It Hurts Everytime

It hurts everytime I hear your name
Remembering how you played the game
Looking back on the tears I had
Cursing you to be eternally sad

It hurts everytime I think of you
Especially the moments when we're happy and blue
In one corner, I sit and cry
Feeling that my heart is totally dry

It hurts everytime I see your face
Just want to kick your ass off this race
Wishing you the best as you go on your life
Stay away forever or I'll cut you with a knife. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home