Tralalala... ♥

Thursday, April 5, 2007

:D

It's Maundy Thursday today. :)

Okay, I don't know where to start. T.T Hmm..

Yesterday, My family and I visited my childhood friend who was accidentally hit by a van. He was still in the ICU when we went there. I really didn't expect to see him that way; lying in bed with the oxygen on and had stitches on his head, chin and upper lip. I pity him but I admire him for being strong. He still forced himself to talk to us. He was even trying to make us laugh. :D Anyway, he also has blood clotting on his head and still has the possibility to undergo brain surgery. I really pray that he won't because I knew that people who undergo brain surgery have only twenty percent chance to live. And he's too young to be with Him in heaven. Well, don't want to mention every single detail. :) I just hope, really hope that he'll soon be fine. Help me to pray for him. :)

Today was okay. It's Maundy Thursday and it's Jesus last supper with the Apostles. Our family visited different churches and prayed together in His name. I also got to see the beauty of Manila. :) WOW. :)

We ate merienda at Fish and Co. and then went to Bonifacio High Street to chill out. [we're always there! Haha.] Decided to go home and relaxed though I did biking for about fifteen minutes. Haha! :)

Tomorrow's Good Friday. :) Jesus will die to save us from our sins. As an offering, let's just pray and thank Him for all the blessings he has given us. :D

God has given His only son for mankind to save them from their sinfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home