Tralalala... ♥

Saturday, April 7, 2007

NO title. :D

Good Friday: We went to Lipa to visit Mt. Carmel Church. :)
Black Saturday: Malling. :D


Easter Sunday tomorrow! :)
It's Jesus's Resurrection. ;D

Hmm. I think our village won't have Easter egg-hunting tomorrow. T.T Ohwell, I think it'll be next week. Weee. :)

Oh gosh, earlier, I tried answering puzzles from weffriddles.com and my mind was like, not working properly.:)) I saw it from Lemy's stat so I tried but nothing happened. I still asked him to give me more clues till I came up with the answers. Haha! He's in level 54 point something. He's just tooo smart. Haha! When I reached level 13, I gave up. I just couldn't do it. :)) Ohwell. Maybe I'm not the person who loves riddles and puzzles. Well honestly, I don't want to think. Haha!

Sorry for this non-sense entry. I just can't think. My brain suddenly jumped out from my head and scattered itself on the floor. ;))

HAPPY EASTER. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home