Tralalala... ♥

Friday, May 25, 2007

24 Things. :D

Okay. I don't know what's going on with me right now. :/
I'm really missing the old times. :/

24 Things I Miss:
--I miss you because you always make me smile.
--I miss kidding around with you.
--I miss talking to you.
--I miss your hugs and kisses.
--I miss our sweet nothings.
--I miss the special feeling you made me feel.
--I miss being loved by you.
--I miss texting with you.
--I miss teasing you.
--I miss you because you care.
--I miss our sweet arguments.
--I miss your expressions.
--I miss your face.
--I miss you because I love you.
--I miss you when you're being Mr. F. :))
--I miss the way you talk.
--I miss your voice.
--I miss singing with you.
--I miss your corny jokes.
--I miss your laugh.
--I miss you because you're sometimes cheesy.
--I miss your looonngg 'mwaaaaah'. Haha.
--I miss everything about you.
--I miss you because you were my keso/shoti/paotoise.


Gaaaah. First time. It's hard to think twenty four things! Haha. :)
Hay. I just miss Pao a lot... :( It's been 6 days without any communication with him and it feels like 6 years. Bam!!! "nyee, baduy! hehe"
But yeah. I know this doesn't mean anything to him.
Just want everybody to know. Hee. :D
...though it's kind of worthless. :/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO! :)) haha. walalang. sweeeeettt! :x

May 26, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home