Tralalala... ♥

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy/Sad 24. :)

Whoa. It's the 24th. I just feel like posting something non-sense in here. Haha. :D

I was talking to Bettina and Nicole last night. Gaaah. Nicole. Haha. :)) It was fun but then time came when things flashed back again. Haha. Ohwell.
After talking to them, Eesah called me up and listened to whatever I was saying.


--It's supposedly 17 months already. OHWELL. Haha.

At 30 past 2, Cammy called me and we talked about random things.
...fell asleep.


---I am feeling much better now, guys. Thanks for worrying. Hahaha. :D
---The 24th day of every month was a special day for me ages ago. :) But now, maybe just an ordinary day. :[


---If I could just win you back, I promise to make it better. :)

Happy Anniversary to my beloved parents. :)

+changed my layout into something decent. Haha. Got sick of the old one. :D



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're always welcome! i love you forever :)

May 26, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home