Tralalala... ♥

Monday, May 21, 2007

With all her heart and soul, she prays.

I'm seriously bored. T__T And I super hate it.

"All I can think about is you. The way you say you love me too and everytime I close my eyes, I see your face. My love can never be erased and you can never be replaced."

She is doing too much thinking. The only time she doesn't think is when she sleeps. But in her sleep, she dreams of him.
She makes people think she is okay but no one believes her.


These things makes her more scared than ever.

She feels like sooner or later, she'll be mentally-illed. And, that is, because of him.
She knows she's being stupid but she just can't resist her stupidity.
She expects a lot than before, but she knows her expectations will bring her down.
She thinks of planning, but she doesn't know how to start.


She wants to move on, but she just can't.

Loving him makes her hate herself.
All the love is for him. Nothing left for herself.


With all her heart and soul, she prays for the scars of her heart to be healed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

November 12, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home