Tralalala... ♥

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's over and done.

Okay. Things just happen.
We don't know where, when and why.

This week, for me, was just plainly tears and sadness. Nyahaha. 'kidding.
But hm, sort of.
I cried. I laughed.

Anyways, I'm into something else.
My focus now is theatre arts! [amp.]
So guys, please support me. Hahahaha.

Serious mode:
For now, I just want to let things pass... I'm starting to realise that all the things I did were just worthless. And I really don't deserve this emo-ness. Haha. I just have to stop and let someone do something for me. Perhaps, I've had enough. I'm glad I am waking up. But I'm still not closing my doors. So guyyysss, don't be scared to knock... I'm willing to lend you my keys.
Gad. Baduy. Haha.

So much for that.

It's Friday, so I was in heels. [wala lang.]
Dismissal was 4 but I had to attend the rehearsals.
Roles were finalized.
Don't be shocked, I'm the stepmother. :))
Magtataray nanaman ako! T_T

I was out by 6.30pm.

My schoolbus team had this 'bonding' experience.
Tita X and I were singing Paramore songs.
Raisa was night-dreaming. :))
Xandz was singing with us too.
Emgee was worried with what to wear tomorrow and Abby was just laughing at us.
What fun, right? Yes, it is. Hahaha.
Got home by 8 and had dinner.
That's it.

Whew. Tired.
Sorry, I'm the only one who can understand this entry.
Hahahahaa.
SABOG, mehn. :]]

I'd be happy if you'd talk to me. :D
ASA KA PA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home