Tralalala... ♥

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Weirdo.

IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT.

I'm supposed to be sleeping already. T___T
I'm sick, I know but random things are going through my mind right now.



A guy, whom I thought was a friend from the start, has fallen from the sky. I got him stuck on the clouds, not letting him fall to the ground. Because once he falls, I may or may not save him.

He's always there, never intends to leave my planet.
He listens though I always talk about Mars.
Mars, who is playing numb never feels what I, Venus, feel. [Of course, he's numb.]

Let's name my friend, Pluto.

Pluto [not Mickey's pet] accepts whatever I say. He even gives me advices and comforts me every time my planet sings in the rain.
He sometimes complains but still goes with me along.

My planet is scared.
Scared of pushing Pluto away.
My planet never wants to hurt other planets. She just wants to love them but Mars doesn't want to let her go.
She is still locked in Mars' heart. She cannot get out.
She's like Rapunzel in the tower,
Sleeping Beauty sleeping in the tomb,
And Fiona, guarded by the dragon.

The bottom line is...
Venus is still madly in-love with Mars.
BOW.



I really don't know the sense of this one. Hahahahaha. :))
WEIRD, eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be the Earth in your universe, so that I can always be with you. <3

I love you bestfriend. :)

October 5, 2007 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Hazey said...

wow. hahahha sooo deep. :)) joke. :P eesah, is this you? hahaha.:P

October 6, 2007 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home