Tralalala... ♥

Monday, September 24, 2007

teh love. ♥

All right.

USTET DAY TODAY! :D

Gaaaah. My excitement makes my brain... Uh, what's the word? See, I told you.
Blangko ako like earlier.

Fine. Let's start.

I woke up at 7. Too early, eh? :))
Prepared myself for CSR Grade School's Family Day. [gad. long title.]

Okay, blangko again. T_____T Demmet.

Games, dances, chikas, bolas...

End of the family day. Hahaha. That's how quick it was. Nye.
Well actually, it ended by 10.30 because of the rain. Games were stopped.
Awww, poor them. Hahahaha.

My outreach friends played their xylophones, basses and... whatever you call it. Basta, their band. OK? Yes.

It's 40 past 10 in the morning.
Went to Powerplant to have an early lunch.
I told my dad that we had to leave the mall by 11 just to make sure I won't be late for my USTET at 1pm.


BUT...there's a BUT!

Ordered my orders. :)) Yuck. English, mehn.
Left my dad just to buy a shirt. Pawis na ko e. [joke joke.] YIKES. :))
Got back and ate that chicken curry. It was sooo delicious but I was too full to finish it. Hahahaha. :DD

After having lunch, Addie and I went together to go 'window-shopping'. My dad went to look around by himself.
My gally. Window was slashed. The shopping remained. Hahaha.
Get it? Yeah. Very Good.

I have no idea why I went shopping on an exam day. Hahaha.
Fast forward....

Audz kept on calling me already. It's past 12. My my.
Even my dad was calling us, too.
And my mom was calling my dad. Hahahaha.
We're late. I know.

Soooooooooo... TRAVEL............

Demmet. The traffic was too slow. Trucks showed themselves up. GRR.
"I'm sooo dead.", I thought.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Arrived in UST at around 12.45. Gosh.
My whole body was trembling.
Veins, muscles and even my bones were shaking.
EFFFF. Why was I soooo nervous?

Simple. I want to get in in this UNI. Haha.

Thought I had to reschedule my test but no no no. :))
I was able to make it.
Had the test for ffiivvee loooonnggg hours.
It was fun, though.
BECAUSE! it was cold. Hahahahaha.

FAST FORWARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD.

It's 5 pm. The test was over.
Thank God.
I was really wishing and praying that I'd pass.

And you know what? Of course, not. :))

Test results will be released on MY BIRTHDAY.
How good is that?

Pray for me, people. :)
Oh and praise God for this day.

[whatta long entry. this doesn't end here, actually. but you'd be too bored to read. so tata for now. :) have a good night, everyone.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Fritz Bosshard said...

gudluck sa ustet! haha, XP

September 25, 2007 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha thanks. :)

September 27, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home