Tralalala... ♥

Friday, September 21, 2007

Taekwondo Feet

I'm sure I'm feeling soooo sooo muchhh better now. Haha!
Thank God, He has healed me. :D
Though I still have colds and cough. Ohwell.

Tonight is the night. :))
I just got home from High Street. [the ultimate tambayan]
Had dinner, played at Timezone, nailpaint shopping for Tita X and Raisa. :)
[Their late birthday gifts. :))]

Hmm. What can I say?
I'm a bit hyper tonight. Maybe because of the 80's music earlier.
And maybe because of the cold weather these nights. :))
Oh oh oh. I need someone to hug me. LOL.

.................

I started reading chicken soup. And it's true, it enlightens you.
Because yeah, it is starting to enlighten me! Hahaha.
I'm living life at its fullest. I think.
Though tough moments come, ...when I think of him.
Yeah, I call it tough now. :))

Hmmm. But still, I can't refuse the fact that I still **** you. Diba? Of course.

Hayay. Enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home