Tralalala... ♥

Monday, November 30, 2009

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart

Mygosh. It's been a week since we stopped texting. I don't know what's going on. I just want to have closure if possible. I miss him a lot and I can't stop thinking about him but I know everything's different now. He's gone and I'm left alone. I really want to talk to him but there's something that is stopping me from doing so. It's been three weeks since our last talk. I sent him a message on our day but he didn't reply. I really don't know what's up with him. :( I am sad but normal, I guess. :|

I'm trying to act normal. I really am.
I'm trying to just stop thinking about him.
I am trying everything I can just to forget him.


Now, I am just holding on to the Lord. I know He will never ever leave me. He will guide me wherever and whenever. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home