Tralalala... ♥

Monday, March 19, 2007

I hate boredom. T.T

Okay. I'm sooo like bored. T.T I have nothing to do and I have no idea how to enjoy my life. I can't even think what to write. BOOO! I hate it. Nyhaha. My friends are out and I have no idea if they're home already. I have random thoughts today, so forgive me. :)

I am really bored though I was a bit busy awhile, preparing dinner. :) I was like in the show 30-minute meal. Haha. :) I cooked three dishes in 30 minutes! Brilliant! Haha. :) Oh well.

What else?

Grrr. I am really really bored. :) My phone's very quiet unlike before and I'm missing it. :) My ym's quiet, too cos my stat is in 'stepped out'. HaHa. Tsk. NON-sense.

I feel sad because I am bored or perhaps, I'm bored because I'm sad.

Ugh. Confusion. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home